Monday, September 10, 2007

Still getting to grips with Facebook

I have been going crazy over FB... to put it mildly. For the whole of last week I was so busy setting up my aquarium, adopting a pet, enlisting ninja fighters, sending flowers, throwing cakes, giving gifts etc. to friends that I neglected my housework......not that there is very much to do anyway. But since my daughter will be coming home over the next couple of days, I guess its about time for me to give the house a "once over".....before she goes tsk tsk tsk when she sees the layer of dust that has sort of crept in over.......(I do not want to incriminate myself here by giving a time line) And for the "more matured" readers of my blog, here's a peep of my aquarium which I have in FB.....don't u just love the fishes??

2 comments:

Wandernut said...

bought you more fishies!! :D

... said...

Hor hor! Neber clean house! How? Nebermind, I come and mess it up somore! La dee dah!~