Sunday, September 2, 2007

Launching of the Jewelry Club

Two weeks after launching, sales are still strong. Who would have thought that my hobby of the month can generate so much interest from church members. A lot of the sales are from repeat customers asking for special orders and also from their friends who want to have what they have. ....trust women to do that! Because I don't charge for workmanship, the pieces are really cheap and prices generally range from AUD3.00 to AUD20.00 depending on the price of beads. Mind you, similar pieces on sale in retail outlets would set you back by more than double the price. Of course the other good thing about buying is that more than 50% of the price you pay goes towards the church fund. I am also willing to take orders from outside Adelaide, so let me know what you want, and I will give you "the look, without the price" effect. For interested parties, we can send you designs to choose from.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So nice. I am impressed

... said...

Who said that? Who's the anon? But he/she's right. Very nice. Very impressed. Looks very pro!

Anonymous said...

All the black necks to place those things on..wah!!!

Beauty created beauty

O.k ler..I'd like to order something for my darling ler.

WN: When you see this comment, please order via the comment section ler.

D

Wandernut said...

WAH!!!!!
You've gone PRO!
So beeyoottiiiffoooooo!!!

D: Wah! All so nice! I oso dunno la. You surprise me la!

lyn said...

Blush...blush....face turning pink. They are pretty good if I may say so myself. WN, just indicate the color and the style (choker, necklace long/short)and let me surprise you with it when Ah Ma brings it back after her short holiday in Adelaide. Your "tua pui" already picked a black one with swarovski crystals for you earlier on, so don't choose black.

Wandernut said...

Wah! :D

A long necklace in brownish or bronzey colours would be lovely! ;)

Thanks so much! :D

lyn said...

WN.....just leave it to me. So its long,brown and bronzey ok. Do you want long earrings to go with it?

Wandernut said...

TQ TQ :)
I'm not really an ear-rings kinda girl, so no need la. If I wear earrings it's usually hoops or studs ;)