Saturday, August 25, 2007

Down with Virus..not me the PC

To those of you out there who blame me for infecting your PCs, my heartfelt apologies. I did not realize at first that I was the carrier of this vile virus until my own PC completely crashed on me. Can you imagine having a screen that switches back and forth from IBM to Windows XP ...and not going anywhere????In hindsight this experience has taught me a lot; one of which is to be even more careful when receiving shared files etc. and of course to ensure that my anti virus software is up to date. Thankfully I know this young man in church who was kind enough to come to my rescue. Since I cannot appear in person to apologize, will you kind folks out there accept one of my mug shots taken with a grin? I tried to take one looking more pathetic and sorry but after much consideration, vanity prevails......"lau ees" look better with smiles. By the way do you know of any software I can use to make me appear better in photos? Cheaper than facelifts I reckon.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, gorgeous, you are still gorgeous! Makes me think of the time we were working together. Still remember how you charmed our customers with those big smiles? Eh, I thought you were using photoshop already - I dont see wrinkles?!

... said...

Yeap! You're still gorgeous as usual. If I look like you when I'm your age, I'd be the happiest woman alive (down deposit! down deposit!)! So, you don't need photoshop, you don't need a facelift either, cause you're gorgeous (down deposit! down deposit!). Hee hee.

Anonymous said...

Rin: You already get aid from government if you're in Aussie so you can stop sucking up for a down deposit on the house. So insincere! Cheh!

Mom: Unlike your daughter, I think gorgeous doesn't even begin to describe you (Kilimanjaro). Your beauty (Kilimanjaro) and your wisdom (Kilimanjaro) make me a very blessed son (Kilimanjaro). This statement comes straight from the bottom of my pocket, I mean..heart.

P.S- You're a virus propagator (cost me around 5 hours worth of work)...thank you..heheheee..


Darren
Your clean shaven son

Anonymous said...

Haha Mak Ee.. I remembered when you kept asking questions about the pictures, where's the picture? where did you get the pictures from, and stupidly I replied each one of your questions.. until it dawned on me that you had caught a VIRUS! how embarassing..

hahahahhaha.. anyway, not only is my mak ee GORGEOUS (big angpow), and looks stunningly SEXY (big angpow) at this age, but also GORGEOUS on the inside (very big angpow). Hehe.. Hugs!

... said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Mum, I think your bloodline produced a whole generation of money-eyed monsters! And the worse thing is that we recognize any opportunity to suck up!

Ko: Eh, house here not cheap ok. Even with 10,000 aid from govt, my salary will barely cover the loan. Sobs!

Cheryl: Haha! I like the transition from 'big angpow' to 'very big angpow'!

lyn said...

Wai Fun. Thanks. You have made my day and probably this whole week. Looks like I don't need a proper camera since my phone camera "blurs" out the wrinkles and age spots hee hee

D and E...in case you have both forgotten, I am a CHEAPSKATE! But who knows, maybe I can be bought after all.

C. How sad not to know about the virus. Anyway nice try...you fall under the same category as the kids above and the same comments to them apply ha ha ha

Wandernut said...

You already look half your age!

Which makes you only 14 ++ (hugs).

Please be careful of paedophiles on the internet and MSN. They prey on sweet young things like you (more hugs).

;-)

Anonymous said...

Dear All,

The greatest suck-up contest has come to a close. The winner IS...

HWN

D