Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Earth to Lyn....earth to Lyn.... Praise the Lord!!!

Hellooooo...wanna know why I am so happy??? Go on make a guess....YESSSSSS you got it! My unofficial results are back and I passed. To my husband who thinks that I am "kiasu" (and will therefore score), my daughter who believes that I should do well (since its only the bible mum), and to my son who probably didn't even realize that I sat for three papers, I have to admit that I scored not one, not two but no distinctions whatsoever! hee hee hee. Still let's keep our fingers crossed until the official results are out. One can never be too certain.

8 comments:

... said...

Hey! I NEVER said studying the BIBLE is easy! That's Koko la! Anyway, good job on passing! I'm just happy that you passed. Congrats, mama!:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Auntie,

Congratulations!!! Now you can really be a full time blogger. Haha!!

-Edwin

lyn said...

Sorry sweetie. Only two kids and I get them mixed up...can I plead age???? Love u

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm the one with the bible comment. Anyway, kinda found out about the 3 papers when you'd speak to me on the phone and add in

"by the way, please pray for mommy, I'll be sitting for my 3 papers." x 3

P.S - you mixed us up?? (D and E)

Erin: We must memberontak!

D

Wandernut said...

Hahahaha!

So how? When official results coming out?

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! We are all so happy for you.

Hugs,
Tin Chi

Anonymous said...

Congrats Aunty Lyn!
The gorgeous aunty who'll forever be 28++..hehe.. =)
Thanks for having us over and spending the afternoon with us today..had a great time!
Looking forward to the next session..
Will be reading your blog..so do update when you're not with your beads or in the garden...haha..

SL

Anonymous said...

Well said.