Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I am so NOT over gossips!

Yeah, yeah, yeah don't give me that look......Before you lot get worked up over how a "wannabe preacher" can talk about enjoying gossip, let me get this straight. I am talking about the Hollywood gossip. Since I started my craze on making jewelry, I haven't had time to read the juicy stuff. And I didn't realize how much I missed the gossip until I sat down for breakfast this morning with "OK" and caught up with who's who, doing what where and with whom! This is not something I can explain. But for as long as I can remember, a lot of my money has been spent on these "trashy" magazines...appropriately referred to as such by my better half (or my "not so better half" depending on how you view his "macho misai"). I don't envy them, I don't wanna be like them, I don't see any good in their lifestyles, I don't want my kids to behave like them, I don't understand the things they do and yet I read about it and at times relish in what I read.....what's wrong with me??? Sob, sob


Just some of the stuff I read!!!

7 comments:

... said...

Haha! Firstly, you're not a 'wannabe preacher', you ARE a preacher.

Secondly, I totally get you! Er, maybe cause I was raised by you in a house that was always filled with these trashy 'toilet entertainment'? Yeah, eversince I can remember, we've always read trash mags! Even when we were back in KL and each mag cost RM11 atleast! You got them in weekly, spending about RM50 each week in total!

Face it, we're trash mag junkies :D

Anonymous said...

MAK EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Heheheh you're blogging! this is too good to be true.. the mom's blog is thriving and yet her daughter's blog is dead. Hehe..anyway I always remember that you're the main supplier for all our trashy magazines at home.. and it also kept us well entertained in Adelaide.. hehe.. love them.. and there is nothing wrong with you!

Wandernut said...

*secret confession*
I also like to read. But I curi-curi read at newsstands or other people's mags. Hehehe.

Wouldn't want to be caught dead with one in my possesion though. As Tua Pui would say, "orr kui keh lau yar" !!! Hahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Do I know "wandernut"? Since we're far away in the USofA, I'm a bit out of touch. I do, however understand the Hokkien!

-Bro

lyn said...

Girls, your confessions have truly lightened my guilt. As for "wandernut"....my brother wants to know your identity...should I reveal? After all your bit of hokkien is a bit of a giveaway hee hee hee

Wandernut said...

Hello, Darren's uncle in US of A.

wandernut = weina = "friend" of Darren (a.k.a Tua Pui)

Hahahaahahahahahahaha :)

*shakes hands*

And my Hokkien still bo ho.
(I'm a Canto-Hakka girl)

Only know how to say wa iau and wa ai jiak fluently.

Anonymous said...

Dear Mom,

You bought magazines when I was younger? Are you sure..cause I've never seen one before...

*D denies all knowledge of girly/trashy magazines in the house as he has never touched them. He is also saddened that Kelly Clarkson is not being accepted as a A-list star, as Hilton does not wanna hang out with her and the PPRatsee has not hounded her.*