Monday, July 16, 2007

Try cooking for one and see....

Why am I so so so lazyyyy....for the fourth day in a row I am eating a chicken and vegetable pie. The thought of having to cook just horrifies me so here I go again with my chicken and vege pie. Well what the heck.....check out what I just ate for lunch. You are all probably wondering how I can suffer such food....would you believe that I am working up towards a mission trip???? yeah right. Hopefully I will serve myself a better dinner tonight instead of some leftovers. But it is really difficult to cook for just one person....anyone who has tried will understand exactly how it feels. I walk into the kitchen, peek into the fridge, realize that the meats are frozen, look at the clock, hear tummy rumbling, upset that I spent too much time playing free cell, catch sight of the pies and immediately I go into auto pilot and follow the same routine I had for the last four days.....pop the pie into the microwave and voila.....lunch is served! Its kinda like "Groundhogs Day" come to think of it. Maybe I could work up some energy tomorrow......and surprise myself.


7 comments:

... said...

Hello Auntie,
I am so jealous! You never put my picture on your blog and I thought that I was your youngest boyfriend. hahahahaha

Darren

... said...

Mama, Koko's photo looks so 'blech'! Take it down! Take it down! I'm sure you can find a much better photo than that right?

lyn said...

Tell Darren to send some of "our" pictures and I will put it up for his parents to view.....hee hee hee

Anonymous said...

woi!! Too many Darrens..as the original, superbly created version, you may now refer to me as 'Da Man' to avoid further confusion. Other gelaran-gelaran that can be used include 'Manly Man', 'McManly' or 'The person formerly known as thin'

Darren aka (as above),
Manly Man Industries,
MANson Avenue,
MANhattan
Isle of Man

p.s - I'm usually even more conceited..

Anonymous said...

Wow! Darren Koko looks just like Gomez Addams of the Addams family

Wandernut said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHA
*really rolling on the floor and laughing*

Rin, who's this other Darren?

... said...

Weina: My cellgroup leader la! Hee hee!!! Don't worry Ko, you'll always be mummy's NUMBER ONE DARREN!:D