Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Vanity thy name is Woman


Spent half an hour putting on my face this morning before consoling myself that it ain't all that bad....The emu oil and moisturiser helps, so if you are looking for something cheap, it comes highly recommended. So what is it about women and wanting to look good? How come men can strut around in their briefs, show off their big bellies and still believe they are irresistable to us whilst we spend half our lives feeing insecure about the size of our boobies, butt, tummy, arms and every other body part known only to women. Why do we diet, jog for hours, suffer the agony of sitting in a sauna, be subjected to chemical peels and then spend countless hours in front of the mirror looking at our flaws!!!

My idea of the "perfect" woman....what's yours?????


8 comments:

... said...

My perfect woman is.....YOU!!!

HAHAHAHA!

Anyhoo, we're all beautifully and wonderfully made...if only we can remember that on a day to day basis!

Anonymous said...

It has been that way since the Garden of Eden. Adam was perfectly made and happy. Then Eve came and want to GET BETTER than what God made her...

It has been down hill since...grin.

--Bro

Wandernut said...

WAH... aunty you're incredible la!
Blog oso you ada! :D

*hugs*

And yes, Catherine Zeta Jones is MAJOR hot! :)

Anonymous said...

my idea of a perfect woman...is one who's silly enough to love me.

D

Wandernut said...

D: Who? Me? Eeeeeeeee.... geli.

Anonymous said...

You already are a perfect woman. Catherine Z.J. merely has the perfect look of a woman by the worldly scale. But I do admire her beauty too, no question about that:)

Anonymous said...

I'm a 62 year old gent and I think
a well proportioned woman that's a bit stocky (not fat) looks nice and healthy. Don't care for the thin model types .... That's not what the average woman looks like.
I like pretty face. Guess you could say a sweet face, not like a
hooker covered in makeup.

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks