Sunday, July 15, 2007

Why do I even bother.....

Promised my daughter Erin after the holidays that I would start exercising to get rid of those extra "more to love" flesh that came out of nowhere. Truthfully, it's got nothing to do with the food and wine that I consumed during the week we spent at the Napean Country Club. Maybe its something to do my metabolism or the cold weather that managed somehow to shrink even my baggiest clothes. So with great determination to show everyone that a woman over fifty can still look "good" I confidently announced that the kilos are on their way out. I even managed to get Erin and her fiance Edwin to download "exercise" music into my phone so that I could go for a walk every morning. Gee.... what great enthusiam.....even I was impressed! I was so confident that I would be able to get myself out of bed. What a joke! First day home it rained, second day it rained, third day it didn't rain but I told Erin it rained anyway......It's been one week since I came home and you guessed it.....

2 comments:

... said...

Hah! So you lied!

Oh well, caugt you!

Hmm, seeing that you've started a blog, I might wanna start blogging again. Hehe, kiasu as usual.

Keep it up! Looks great. Miss you loads!

Wandernut said...

You're the hottest over 50 woman I know! ;-)