Saturday, July 14, 2007

Who says I'm mental eh????

Spoke to myself for the fourth time today. It's interesting really, I started this morning with, "oh isn't this a wonderful day? and just before I started this blog I asked myself "so shall I go ahead and set up a blog for myself????" Don't ask me why, but I guess the reason could be that I live all by myself and it sort of removes the "quietness" of the house.....Okay, okay I know it sounds a bit "mental" and I have been warned by my daughter that this is not at all healthy. But come on, ask yourself this, haven't you spoken to yourself before? Maybe you don't speak it out loud but you still think up conversations in your own minds right? So what's the difference between thinking about it or thinking it out loud? You may not want to admit it but I can bet my bottom dollar (at this stage my bank account is real LOWWWWW which is why I am willing to bet although I am not usually a betting mum) that when you are angry with a husband or boyfriend and you haven't yet confronted him.....you work yourself up into a frenzy with words that take place in your mind!!!! Come on....mental.....far from it. Take it from me....NORMAL that's what I am.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I: It is normal. I talk to myself quite a bit. It helps with thinking.

Myself: It really is. I make very good decision after consulting with myself.

I: Thanks to myself, we are perfectly normal.

--Bro

Fruit of Eden said...

I talk to myself too.. then i realise it was no fun - it feels too weird. So now, for all my fleeting thoughts and random ramblings i talk to God. heeeee!!

Welcome to the blogging world!

love,
jess

Wandernut said...

Wei Na: What shall I have for dinner today?

Wei Na: Dunno, what do you feel like having?

Wei Na: Anything la! Hungry la!

Wei Na: *munch munch*

Wei Na: It's not dinner time yet.

Wei Na: Whphwat? *munch* Phunggwhree! *munch*

lyn said...

Gee thanks for making me feel better knowing that there are many of us "normal" people out there.

Signed,
I,Me and Myself